CORE VALUES OF VIETNAM NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF FORESTRYJul 19, 2017 8:50 AM
1. Quality and Efficiency: VNUF always puts the quality of training on the top of all aspects of development (quality); Oriented development in training is to meet the needs of society and improve professional skills for students (effective).
2. Innovation and Creativity: VNUF always encourages innovation, creativity and respects to the difference and diversity in university governance, in teaching and research, and in the oriented development.
3. Inheritance and Development: VNUF always respects and inherits the development tradition; always prioritizes development and enhances the quality of traditional majors. Tradition is the launching platform of the sustainable development in the future
4. Collaboration and Friendship: VNUF has always expanded the cooperation with all national and international partners in training, research and technology transfer. Cooperation is always on the basis of equality, mutual benefit, long-term and sustainability.
5. Honesty and Responsibility: VNUF always ask for honesty and responsibility in work. Every member of VNUF must delicate, respect the rules and its regulations.
Quality - Efficiency
Innovation - Creativity
Inheritance - Development
Honesty - Responsibility
- Vietnam National University of Forestry (VNUF) welcomed and worked with...
Nov 13, 2017 2:12 PM
- International Cooperation between Vietnam National University of Forestry...
Nov 13, 2017 2:05 PM
- Minister of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), H.E. Mr....
Sep 27, 2017 10:51 AM
- Workshop on Sustainable Forest Management
Jun 13, 2017 3:52 PM
- Working with British Columbia University, Canada
Apr 21, 2017 8:03 AM
- Vietnam National University of Forestry had a meeting with University of...
Apr 13, 2017 2:53 PM
- Signing ceremony between Vietnam National University of Forestry and Bac...
Apr 10, 2017 2:10 PM
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of the Program: "Integrating REDD +...
Apr 10, 2017 2:06 PM
- Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, Germany
Apr 7, 2017 1:45 PM