Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, GermanyApr 7, 2017 1:45 PM
At the academic exchange, Ms. Heidi Stockhaus gave her presentation on the topic: "Climate Change and Biodiversity Conservation – COP 21". Her presentation concentrated on multilateral agreements on environment and forest management that Vietnam joined; Furthermore she informed about the Convention on Biological Diversity, National Biodiversity Strategies and Action Plans (NBSAPs), and about the Paris Agreement on Climate Change (COP21). Dr. Heidi Stockhaus answered many questions from staff and students of VNUF on Climate Change and Biodiversity Conservation.
The academic exchange took place with enthusiastic exchanges of experts such as Dr. Tobias Matusch, Development Advisor of GIZ, and some lecturers, PhD students of Forest Resource Management major and Masters students of the International Master Program on Tropical Forestry.
On behalf of VNUF, Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Van Sam, Director of the International Cooperation Division expressed his thanks to Dr. Heidi Stockhaus and he hoped that in the future Dr. Heidi Stockhaus will continue to participate in the training and scientific research of VNUF.
Some pictures of the event
Dr. Heidi Stockhaus gives presentation
Exchange of expertise and discussion with the audience
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Hoang Van Sam, Director of the International Cooperation Division gives speech
Panorama of the academic
- Working with British Columbia University, Canada
Apr 21, 2017 8:03 AM
- Vietnam National University of Forestry had a meeting with University of...
Apr 13, 2017 2:53 PM
- Signing ceremony between Vietnam National University of Forestry and Bac...
Apr 10, 2017 2:10 PM
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of the Program: "Integrating REDD +...
Apr 10, 2017 2:06 PM
- Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, Germany
Apr 7, 2017 1:45 PM
- Opening Ceremony of the International Master Program on Tropical Forestry
Mar 13, 2017 9:07 AM
- Cooperation exchange in the field of Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM) -...
Mar 6, 2017 7:25 AM
- FORESTRY (MASTER DEGREE)
Mar 1, 2017 2:32 PM
- ADVANCED PROGRAM: NATURAL RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
Mar 1, 2017 2:17 PM