Forest policy and economics course at Vietnam National University of Forestry (VNUF)Oct 2, 2017 9:12 AM
From the Sept 11th to 26, at VNUF, a the forest policy and economics course was conducted by three experts: Prof. Jurgen Pretzsch from Technical University of Dresden, Germany, Dr. Kaisone Phengsopha from National university of Laos and Dr. Tran Thi Thu Ha from Vietnam National University of Forestry. This is a course with the support of DAAD and VNUF in the master program on the International Tropical Forestry (ITF) that it is offered by VNUF. It is also the result of the cooperation between Germany and Vietnam.
The forest policy and economic subject is essential for students to understand deeply in a forest sector in Asia and each country, from which the policy to solve the issues will be recommended. It also provides students chance to practice the vital soft skills through group work, presentation work and presentation skills through group discussion and result presentations. The lecturers were very enthusiastic to provide the knowledge and skills to the students. All master international students have completed the course with good results.
Some photos about the course:
- Vietnam National University of Forestry (VNUF) welcomed and worked with...
Nov 13, 2017 2:12 PM
- International Cooperation between Vietnam National University of Forestry...
Nov 13, 2017 2:05 PM
- Minister of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), H.E. Mr....
Sep 27, 2017 10:51 AM
- Workshop on Sustainable Forest Management
Jun 13, 2017 3:52 PM
- Working with British Columbia University, Canada
Apr 21, 2017 8:03 AM
- Vietnam National University of Forestry had a meeting with University of...
Apr 13, 2017 2:53 PM
- Signing ceremony between Vietnam National University of Forestry and Bac...
Apr 10, 2017 2:10 PM
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of the Program: "Integrating REDD +...
Apr 10, 2017 2:06 PM
- Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, Germany
Apr 7, 2017 1:45 PM