Vietnam National University of Forestry welcomed and worked with the British CouncilNov 25, 2016 3:14 PM
Speaking in the meeting, Professor Tran Van Chu - President of VNUF expressed his pleasure to welcome Mr. Loz Whitaker, Ambassador Ngo Quang Xuan,and other members of the delegationfor spending time to visitthe university where Mr. Loz Whitaker had been a English teachingvolunteer and working at the Economics and Business AdministrationFaculty in 2 years from 2002 to 2003.
On behalf of delegation, Mr. Loz Whitaker expressed sincere appreciation to the president of VNUF for warmly welcome. On the other hand, he also congratulated the breakthrough development in all aspects such as: infrastructure; the training scale; quality of faculties, staff& students; especially the English proficiency of the leaders, faculties, staff& students. Currently he is working at the British Council in Hong Kong. In the future, he hopethat he will return to Vietnam to continue teaching English andfind potential opportunities for cooperation with VNUFsuch as financial support of scholarships and English training programs for staffs and students of the university.
During the visit, Mr. Loz Whitaker and the delegation had an opportunity to interact with advanced program students and Green-For-Future Club; visited the facilities and experimental forests of Luot Mountain.
Some typical pictures
The delegation had visited Experimental forests
- Vietnam National University of Forestry (VNUF) welcomed and worked with...
Nov 13, 2017 2:12 PM
- International Cooperation between Vietnam National University of Forestry...
Nov 13, 2017 2:05 PM
- Minister of Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (MARD), H.E. Mr....
Sep 27, 2017 10:51 AM
- Workshop on Sustainable Forest Management
Jun 13, 2017 3:52 PM
- Working with British Columbia University, Canada
Apr 21, 2017 8:03 AM
- Vietnam National University of Forestry had a meeting with University of...
Apr 13, 2017 2:53 PM
- Signing ceremony between Vietnam National University of Forestry and Bac...
Apr 10, 2017 2:10 PM
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of the Program: "Integrating REDD +...
Apr 10, 2017 2:06 PM
- Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, Germany
Apr 7, 2017 1:45 PM