The advanced program of Natural Resources Management has started training since 2010. To date, there have been three graduating class. Graduate students currently working in various agenciesin forest protection, national park, nature reserve, research, training and consultation (domestic and international), forest policy, especially in many international organizations in the field of forestry and rural development, natural resources and environment protection…Read more
Code: D540301 Degree: Engineer of Wood Technology Total of credits: 131 credits. Language: 50% English, 50% Vietnamese Duration: 4 yearsRead more
- Working with British Columbia University, Canada
Apr 21, 2017 8:03 AM
- Vietnam National University of Forestry had a meeting with University of...
Apr 13, 2017 2:53 PM
- Signing ceremony between Vietnam National University of Forestry and Bac...
Apr 10, 2017 2:10 PM
- Workshop on Performance Evaluation of the Program: "Integrating REDD +...
Apr 10, 2017 2:06 PM
- Academic exchange with Dr. Heidi Stockhaus, Germany
Apr 7, 2017 1:45 PM
- Opening Ceremony of the International Master Program on Tropical Forestry
Mar 13, 2017 9:07 AM
- Cooperation exchange in the field of Joint Crediting Mechanism (JCM) -...
Mar 6, 2017 7:25 AM